The Fixed Rate Loan product is designed to provide borrowers the ability to know with certainty what their required debt service outlay will be for a specific time period. Fixed interest rate loans are available for up to 7 years. The Fixed Rate Loan affords a borrower the opportunity to predict what future obligations will be.
Benefits of the FIRST Fixed Rate Loan
- Allows for a hedge against uncertain interest rate environments
- The client can choose to pay annual interest in advance or in arrears; annual interest accrual also available subject to underwriting review and insurance carrier guidelines
- The client will know the exact interest payment requirement for a specified time period
- Loan interest rate is fixed for a specific time period
- Loan interest payment method (advance, arrears, accrual) is fixed for a specific time period
- Additional collateral to secure breakage may be required; a breakage fee may apply if the loan is paid off before the end of the fixed rate period
- Available for Universal life, Whole life (with APL turned off) and Indexed policies
- Fixed Rate options are available midterm; there is no requirement to establish a fixed rate at origination
For more information, please contact our New Business Department at 1-888-747-4762 or E-Mail us at email@example.com.